The following post was sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are our own.
I spend a lot of time on my Chromebook. From creating content to shopping to playing on social media, having reliable technology is always a plus! My Chromebook is a few years old and I’m looking to upgrade soon and looking into all the options out there. There are some great new options out there and I’m really excited to check them out.
I’m really excited about the Pixelbook — the new high performance Chromebook — and Pixelbook Pen1 — the smart, responsive stylus — designed to enhance the way you work and play. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in! I love Google Assistant on my phone and I’m really excited to see what it can do on the Pixelbook. It has an ultra-thin design to its collection of apps, Pixelbook is beautifully versatile and effortlessly adapts to your lifestyle. It’s powered by Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and software features. Plus it’s a system I’m familiar with which is always a plus!
I know I want something thin and lightweight. As a mom I already lug around enough and adding a heavy, bulky laptop is not something I’m interested in. At just 10.3mm, Pixelbook is Google’s thinnest laptop ever, with a lightweight aluminum construction that enhances portability. The 360° touchscreen and versatile 4-in-1 design will seamlessly adjust to whatever you’re doing. You can sketch or edit photos, stay productive with GSuite apps that Drive automatically backs up to your device, and enjoy on-or-offline access to movies and TV shows with apps like Google Play Movies and YouTube Red. It’s like the portability of a phone with the power of a Chromebook.
I love my apps and being able to use them is fantastic. The Pixelbook apps include Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Photos and more. You can always download your favorites from YouTube Red and Google Play Movies to enjoy even without Wi-Fi!
More about the Pixelbook and Pen
- 1 Pixelbook Pen is sold as a separate accessory, subject to availability.
- 2 Requires internet connection.
- 3 Auto-updates and auto-backup require an internet connection.
- 4 Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries..
- 5 500 most recently opened and 500 most recently shared with you. Accessible offline through Drive when enabled in Drive settings.
- 6 Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use. Charging time requires a battery to be at least 5% charged, the device to be inactive, and use of included charger. Actual results may vary.
- 7 Battery performance is based on a mix of standby, web browsing and other use.
- 2 Requires internet connection.
Find the Pixelbook at Bestbuy and save 100$ from 3/25-4/7!
Disclosure: Mommy Makes Time receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising